Tuesday, March 04, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAYLOR! & PRAYER REQUEST

Today is Taylors 4th birthday. She's becoming a big girl now. Tonight we threw her a little birthday party. We wanted to play her favorite movie "8 Below" but it's getting late and we're all tired. She loves 8 Below and watches the whole movie.

Anyway, fun photos of the party. Her birthday Sweet Potato was a hit.



Prayer Request

My appt is next week at the Cleveland Clinic. I've been trying to get my doctor to write a letter to the medical board so my visit will be covered. When I met with him last he said that I should get a 2nd opinion so I know he's not opposed to it. I have been calling and writing for the past week and still have not drafted a letter. To prepare myself I called the Cleveland Clinic asking how much my visit will be. I was thinking 200.00 out of pocket however they are asking for close to 500.00 for the visit. This does not include our hotel and gas that we will have to come up with. God works miracles. He has several times before for me. Pray that I do not worry and will depend on him. He has never failed me! Anyway, the secretary stated yesterday she was going to talk to the doctor tomorrow morning. We'll see what happens.

Good night to all! I'm really tired tonight. Thanks to all this rain we've had all day long. I wanted to fall asleep at work today as well!

No comments: