Friday, February 29, 2008

I'm Back!!!!!

So I spent a few days in Toronto this past week. Boy was it cold. Someone told me it was -15 with the wind chill and I wouldn't doubt it. We left on Tuesday around 2:00 and headed to Allentown. The airplane was really cool. It was a little bigger than the airplane that Andrew Taylor took us up in. 1 row seats on each side and about 7 - 8 rows back. It was a prop plane too so it was really loud. The pilot was our flight attendant, which I thought was funny. Those Canadians are a trip. I wonder if they realize that in the US it's bad to cuss. I have never heard the F word fly as much as I did this week. It was bad but funny, I guess. I headed back on Thursday so it was a very quick trip. I cannot wait to go back again. I'd really like to make it downtown.

Tomorrow we're heading to Campmor again. We just love this place. We're going to look at packs. After reviewing our itinerary for Washington State we realized that we would be spenting more than one day in the backcountry so my pack is way too small. Who knows what we'll come back with but I'm excited to look.

On Monday I have my ECO. I'm hoping that I make it though ok. I say that because I'm terrified of needles and I'm thinking I'll have to have an IV again. Yucky!

So I forgot to share these photos a while ago. One of our sales managers left the company so we decided to decorate his desk as a farewell. It was my idea, which was fun. It does have a story though. Recently he's changed jobs, gotten engaged and his last comment was the only thing I haven't did is purchase a new house. So, we made him one. Chandra is the duct tape queen so she duct taped everything to his desk and Liz and I built the house. We even placed a broom inside to use hold up the roof. Bob-O's, as I call him, last day was a few weeks ago and he spent all day in his house. We even added Mr and Mrs Wonderful to the window as his first visitors.




No comments: