Saturday, February 02, 2008

Catching UP....

At the request of my good pal Dori I'm finally updating my blog. It seems the last few weekend we have did nothing but travel. Not to mention work is really hectic as well.

As we mentioned before we purchased a GPS. We have had a few hours to fiddle around with it. Nothing big. We did find out that we're a little under 1,000ft in elevation at our house, which is really cool. We're hoping for nicer weather soon so we can get out and lay some tracks. We're also looking for Topo maps and plan on purchasing waterproof printer paper so we can print out our own.

Let's see.....We went to Penn State for a dog show. We left on the 19th and the show was on the 20th. It was the coldest day yet. Our hotel was nasty. J if you're ready this we didn't feel like grossing you out and talking about it that weekend. We let the kids out to run around the hotel room and Tay pulled a condom out of the trash can. Needless to say I was seriously grossed out and wanted to leave. If they didn't empty the trash did the clean the beds? Probably a little too much information but ewww....... The show went really well. The kids did good and Sam enjoyed tagging along. Kenzie was with us as well but we kept her in the Jeep since she's aggressive to dogs.

The next week was another trial. This time it was closer to home so we could stay at the house. Sam was upset though because only entered dogs could go. So, she had to stay home. Jay was sick so I took Chase and Tay on Saturday. Tay ran off the course both times but started out really good for me. I kept her crate door open so she could walk in and out at her leisure. Chase had a really good jumpers run. It was her first time in excellent and I was proud of her. See the video below.

I had to pull Chase off the standard course. She was a little too wild. On Sunday Jay came with me. Tay had a great Standard run. In Standard Chase was pulled off the course again. Her jumpers run was beautiful. Too bad we left the video camera at home. She didn't Q but she did. Either the judge did not call her popping out of the weaves or the scribe didn't record it. So, she Q'd and got first place. I emailed the secretary but it was too late. I really want to earn my Q's the right way. Oh well. Jacquie said freebies are nice because one of these days I would be cheated out of a run.

This week was stressful. My Wal-Mart meeting is coming up soon so I have tons of stuff to do. I went into work today for a few hours and I'll go into work tomrorow as well to work on my sheets. Next week is the last week before the meeting so I have to get working working working.

On the health front......I went in for a CT Scan and bloodwork on Tuesday. The CT Scan made me really sick. That stuff that they insert through the IV was aweful. Every side effect the nurse said could happen I had. When I first visitied with the doctor he took X-rays and examined me and said my Petcus was a mild case. He emailed me the other day and said that the CT Scan reveiled it's a severe case and that is probably what's causing my breathing problems. He want's to examine the scans with another doctor. I also have another pulmonary function test on Tuesday. He said then he'll schedule to meet with me and run over everything. I'm scared and very angry. This should have been taken care of a long time ago. I don't want to end up on oxygen. Anyway.....that has me a little worked up today..

Oh yeah, we had a horrible ice storm on Monday. I didn't know it was icy and Jay and I skidded into the side of the mountian on the way to work. That was really scary. Our Jeep hit on the front right. The wheel hit first and then the side slammed into the mountain. I seriously thought our tire was going to be flat and our Jeep would be all messed up. God protected us and we're both perfectly fine and our Jeep doesn't have a single scratch, except on the rim. It's out of allignment but hey, that's ok with us.

Last night I went over to Dori's and we watched Sydney White. It was so cute. The men showed up later and joined us. Then we looked at pictures and I harassed their cat. I always have a great time hanging out with them. Can't wait to do it again.

Well, I better get going. Jason's looking into building a desk for our office so we're going to price out lumber tonight. Woo Hoo!

No comments: