Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Farewell to a Dear Friend
Recently Jason and I had to make the toughest decision we have ever had to make. We had to let Tasha go. I always talked like I didn't love her and that she was a big burdon however when the time came I couldn't help but tell her how much she meant to me and how much I loved her. She was one of the best dogs that anyone could have. She was very well behaved, full of energy and as sweet as can be. Most people did not get the opportunity to meet Tasha when she was herself. She has been gone for quite some time. Tasha's favorite animal was a stuffed dolphin. We used to throw it down the stairs and she would chase it. It was so funny. We would place it on the banister and let the dolphin ride down. She would go nuts. She also LOVED stuffing. Not the stuffing humans would eat but stuffed animal stuffing. She would puncture a hole in a animal and go to town on the stuffing. We would try to stuff it back in to preserve the animal but it would just come apart all over again. Another thing she would always do.....She liked being rubbed on her stomach. So, she would find someone sitting down moving their legs. She would place her leg on top of their foot so the foot would rub her tummy. Man, it was so hilarious.
I have nothing but good memories of her. She lived a very long and I hope Happy Life. As I sit here typing this I can't help but miss her. The holidays have been hard. She hasn't been at my feet following me everywhere I go. I do have her here with me though.
She holds a special place in my heart and Jason's. Tasha was his very first dog, EVER!
So Tasha, you are truly missed......Be sure to find all our friends furkids and play with them. Be sure to find Lisa and give her a big lick. I'll see you one day in Heaven!

No comments: