Sunday, January 13, 2008

Christmas Happenings

So it's been a long time since I've posted and I really have not shared much about the holidays yet.


Christmas was nice. We had a full week off work and spent it in Indiana with my momma. The furkids came along, of course, and stayed in the camper while we slept in the house. They really don't mind it, which is nice. Sam gets the comfort of a heating blanket during the day to curl up in and the other 3 are used to cold weather so we normally just drape a blanket over to eliminate a draft.

Christmas was hectic.... While we spent most of our time preparing for my sis's wedding. Decorating, practice, etc....Boy was it crazy. My work donated bows for her wedding that just made the church look so beautiful. I was sure to send them the link to the Wedding photos.

Ice Cream Eating Contest....Again, I won. My competition is Rick, Angies husband. He normally doesn't start until later in the game and then really stuffs his face. At first we went slow. Last year I got sick and this year I didn't want to do that. But, when Rick joined in of course I had to try to beat him. I did and boy was it fun. Next year we'll see if I'll stay the reining champion.

We didn't get to spend much time with Jay's parents due to the wedding plans. But, we went to Panera Bread and Applebee's on Christmas Eve. That sure was fun.

Anyway, check out the photos of the holiday season.






The Competition




I was hiding under the tree. Mom caught me

No, it wasn't Ricks gift.


Awww......

No comments: