Sunday, June 03, 2007

We didn't do much this weekend so I'll keep it kind of short. We had planned on going hiking however when we woke up it was foggy. Since it was suppose to rain and it was foggy out we figured we would just stay home. Wouldn't you believe it didn't rain? Gurr....

Anyway, Jason put the final coat of drywall stuff on the downstairs wall. So, just a few more days and it will be ready to paint. We've decided to paint the wall black, which should be interesting. I'm kind of curious to see how the black wall turns out. Since it's our home theatre wall we figured it would look awesome with the screen and his speakers. We'll see :-)

I bathed all the dogs yesterday with my home made bathtub. I bathed them all outside which was nice.

Last night something VERY sad happened. Well every evening several bunnies come into the yard. I normally just let the kids out and the bunny leaves. Well, last night a poor little bunny got caught in the yard and our kids caught him. The poor bunny was screaming so loud. I ran over and pulled Sam off him and then told Taylor to drop it and she did. Needless to say, the bunny didn't make it. I picked him up and Jason and I drove him up to the state game lands and dropped him their. We CANNOT put him anywhere near our yard because of the bears. I have been sad all DAY long. I enjoy the bunnies and I don't want them to never come back.

Well, that's about it. We're heading home to Ohio this weekend so that should be exciting.

No comments: