Monday, June 25, 2007

To wrap up the weekend Jason had to work on Saturday. I had signed up for a agility show close to town so I took all the furkids down for the day. It was a beautiful day. Low 80's with a nice breeze. Chase and Tay had some really good runs however Sam was whistled off the course both times. Which, has made me think about pulling her from agility for good. It's such a tough decision. Sam's my favorite, everyone knows that, however I'm losing a lot of money when she can sniff in the yard. Sorry, had to get that off my chest.

I have a praise, Jack was able to get out of Jury duty so I will be able to see them again in like 10 days. I found out while I was at work today and almost cried I was so excited. Thanks to everyone who has been praying.

Our basement is almost finished. Jason did a wonderful job at drywalling, even though he'll say he didn't. We painted the projector screen wall black, which looks really cool. Once the basement is cleaned I'll post photos up for all to see.

Hum........what next.........Well, I guess that's it. Life has been mainly cleaning the house and getting it ready for when my family comes. I hope all is well with everyone and I'll post photos soon.

1 comment:

Carie said...

tonya? you still there?? i hate not knowing what my tonya has been up to lately!! miss you :)