Wednesday, March 28, 2007



No Work, Just Play!

That was my day today. Today at work I honestly think I busted some blood vessels in my face from laughing so hard. My good buddy Liz is as crazy as me. If you can all beleive that. Well one of the ladies took a vacation day today without telling Liz, Donna and Rosalie. So Cheryl told Liz that something needed to be done. Well good ol' Liz came up with the best idea. Since Joan hates feet she decided to take a photo of several participates in our area and then photograph one of their feet. Then, we blew up the photos of the feet and the closeup of everyone's face and hung it on Joans cube. Now I took some photos but Jason forgot to email them to me so check back on Friday and those photos will be posted then :-)

Today I also worked on my Liz Doll for work. I put a lot of thought into decorating this keg just for Liz. It sits on top of my monitor at work! :-)



Finally, Jason and I have decided to skip out on Agility Nationals in Columbus this weekend. A excavator came out on Monday and told us that if we needed the work done soon we needed to get the deck down so they could start right away. He said they are starting to get very busy and it would soon push our work out late into summer. So no fun for us this weekend.

No comments: