Sunday, November 08, 2009

I cannot believe May was my last post. I really need to get back into blogging. It was a great way to keep a journal. So, here goes. I'm going to catch everyone up.

June, July, & August

I'm sure we paddled almost every weekend. We didn't do anything else.

September & October

We went to Maine for vacation. We had planned on floating Section 8 of the NFCT however the weather prevented this. The fall colors were spectacular. Words and photos really couldn't catch the true color of the trees.

We also did something I had not planned on doing for a while. We purchased a new vehicle. We got a 2010 Subaru Forrester. We LOVE it. The sunroof is huge and it has heated seats. Also a CD player. Yippee. Jason's Jeep was on it's last leg and we needed to try to get as much out of it as possible.

When we returned from Maine the following weekend we had DOCNA Nationals. Chase and Tay both finished 1st in Standard on the East Coast. They did not place in Jumpers and the NAC. Maybe next year.

November

Jason and I have decided to get a couple of guns. One for him and one for me. Mainly because I don't like to share when it comes to having to take turns. I believe we have both decided to purchase a 22 rifle. Since we are planning on doing targets it's the ammo is cheaper. We are planning on purchasing them by the end of the year. That will be exciting. We will be able to walk down to the rifle range as much as we want for shooting.

No comments: