Tuesday, April 28, 2009

So it's been a while since I have blogged. I wanted to catch everyone up on what's been going on.

Our last post was our new carpet installation. We LOVE our new carpet and new flooring. It's so easy to clean. The kids don't like it much because they slide everywhere but they will get over it. :-)

We went to DC 2 weekends ago with our friends Gerald and Dori. We had such a good time. They are so easy to travel with (well besides Dori driving us crazy about her iced latte). It was quite warm but it was enjoyable. We missed most of the cherry blossoms in the mall area but we got to see some at the Arlington Cemetery. Overall we walked about 20 miles in 1-1/2 days. CRAZY!

My hospital bed is still working wonders. I have been able to get a full nights sleep ever since delivery in February. I still need my heating pad at night and I still have to sleep in an inclined position but it's wonderful. I told Jason once my bar comes out and I no longer need the hospital bed we're going to have to get an adjustable bed.

I'm leaving for B-ville on Sunday. Whoops, for those who don't know, it's Bentonville. I will be in B-ville from Sunday to Thursday. I'm excited but I always worry about how well I'm going to sleep. I will be taking my good drugs with me to help get me through the night.

Hum....so, this is a short post. I'm boring right now.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was not an ICED latte, it was a FROZEN latte, big difference! You forgot to mention Yay, wahoo guy!

Dori