Monday, November 26, 2007

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO EVERYONE!

I hope everyone had a wonderful thanksgiving. I sure know I did. We left Berwick on Wednesday around 12:30. The traffic was slow but moving so we didn't get in until 10:30 that night. I was very excited to see my family. We put up the camper and then let the dogs potty and then off to visiting. I didn't visit long because I was so exhausted.

When Thanksgiving day came around I was really looking forward to eating. Although I'm on a chips and salsa diet. I decided one plate would do and I would spend the rest of the afternoon/evening eating my chips and salsa. We made a Wal-Mart run to pickup some nice mixed drinks, a movie and some candy to relax to. When we got home Stacy and I just hung around together. This may sound weird but when we're together after being apart for so long we never leave each others site. We always have our arms locked, we're leaning on one another, etc. She's my best friend and I always miss her.

Anyway, that evening we watched some movies, played Nerts and relaxed.

We went out on Black Friday. It's funny because all of us hate to shop, but we always end up going out. We went to David's Bridal to look for a bridesmaid dress for me. I hate dresses but I really want to look nice for my little Sis. I ended up decided to go ahead and wear my step-sisters dress she wore a few weekends ago. It's strapless so I honestly didn't think I had anything to hold it up with. Good thing it's kind of tight. That evening we laid around and watched movies again.

On Saturday we went to Dicks and Panera Bread before heading to Jason's parents house. Actually, we met them at Gold Star, one of my many stops for good Cincy food. We ate like pigs and then set off to their house for Chase's birthday party. Yes, we threw Chase a B-Day Party. She's going to be 3 on the 28th so we wanted to throw a big bash. (photos below) We left around 3:00 from their house and headed back to my mom's. I found out my friends daughter was sick so our plans that evening were cancelled. So, we laid around again and watched movies. Live Free or Die Hard was AWESOME! Although cheesy in parts.

Now for the food. I had plenty of places picked out, like always. First stop was Frishes. Umm, nothing like a Big Boy for breakfast. Then it was off to Penn Station where I told mom and Stacy they should have bought my lunch. I thought it was hilarious but mom and Stacy sure felt bad :-) HA. Then that evening off to J's for a J-Boy basket, seasoned fries, a cup of cheese and a Cherry, Vanilla, pineapple Sprite. UMMM.....

Now for a funny mom story. She loves Celine Dion and really wanted to listen to them on Friday. Stacy and I didn't want to listen to them. So, Stacy wanted me to drive home. She pulled over and we changed seats. Stacys car seatbelt sits far in the back and I couldn't reach it. Sneaky mom started to pass me the seatbelt and had the CD in hand. She thought I would pull it up. Sneaky MOM! You're crazy.

Now for fun photos below. Hope you enjoy and I hope you had a great Thanksgiving. Oh by the way, we ate bear tonight. It was yummy.

Happy Birthday Chase
The Birthday PartyMy Borrowed Dress (showing my man shoulders)

Can you tell I didn't brush my hair?

Ha, can you guys tell I really don't like dressing up? He he he. Should be interesting.


2 comments:

Kim said...

Did Chase just finish eating birthday cake??

Carie said...

holy schamoly...you sis is engaged and you're wearing a dress?? girl...it's been FAR TOO long since we last talked! i miss my tonya! call me soon :) so sad we'll miss going to NYC together. we're going up Dec 13th or 14th. have lots of fun for us! love ya!