Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Catching up.......

It sure has been a while. Where did I leave off?

We've been working on getting rid of stuff in the house. With the move and all we have tons of junk just lying around. We took two desks to the good will. Got rid of two bikes we never ride. Jason's been cleaning up his garage. The garage looks great by the way.

OH yeah, we decided to head home for Thanksgiving. This will be the first Thanksgiving we've been home in a while. We're hauling the camper and we're going to stay in it. We'll leave it there for the 3 weeks in between Thanksgiving and Christmas. Thanksgiving is going to be very busy for us. We're going to be doing a lot of wedding planning for my sister. Honestly, I'm not too excited about the wedding but my sister is my best friend so I need to try to be there for her and not lose her.

I'm going shopping with them on Black Friday, which is funny. None of us likes to shop but we still venture out on that day. We end up bringing nothing home and we always just laugh about how we should stop going out. But, I guess it's quality time. Friday night I'm hoping to go over to Amy and Scotts to see them, Joe and MIsty. I'm very excited and hoping we can make it over. Saturday I'm meeting some friends from HS in Richmond. I have not seen any of them since HS. It's going to be exciting to get together and share old memories. We're not sure if we're going to invite the men yet or not. We'll see.....

Now for the exciting part. Dec 1st we're going to NYC with a group of people from work to see the tree. I CANNOT WAIT! It's been a dream of mine to see the famous Christmas Tree at the Rockifeller Center. Woo Hoo. I'll be sure to post photos once we return.

The weekend after that I'll be heading to Memphis. I'm hoping to be able to visit with my friends but I'm not sure yet if work will allow. My Memphis buds reading this, be sure to keep your schedules open. He he he. My call, if I get to, will be last minute. I know Wednesday evening is out. I have no idea about the remaining evenings.

Then once I return to Memphis it's back to Indiana/Ohio for Christmas. We'll have Stacy's wedding. Oh yeah, and the famous Ice Cream Eating contest I always win.

No comments: