Monday, March 16, 2009

Nothing really new here......

I figured I'd better post something or someone could get upset with me. There is nothing new to report on the McKenna home front though. Normally I only post the cool things that we are doing however right now we're just doing home renovation. BORING!!!!!

For the last 3 weeks Jason has been reflooring our bedrooms and office. We're putting down the swiftlock laminate. We also ordered new carpet for our living room and hallway. Pretty soon we're going to have a brand new house, or at least it's going to feel like it. The floors look fabulous. I would attach pictures however we have furniture shoved in all the rooms waiting on the carpet to be installed. Once that's installed I will update my blog with pictures.

Other than that, nothing new.......BORING!!!!!

Our future plans include a trip to Washington DC. We're heading out the weekend after Good Friday with our friends Dori & Gerald. Right now we're planning on staying in Arlington. Our plans are to visit the Arlington Cemetary, White House, Reflection Lake, Vietnam Memorial, Smithsonian and other cool places.

We're trying to decide which month to go to the ADK's to get our high point for the year. Jason cannot travel anywhere until after May. I, of course, can go anywhere I want. HA!

No comments: