Sunday, May 18, 2008

First Off
Happy Birthday & Anniversary to my wonderful Husband. We celebrated 9 years of marriage on Thursday. His birthday was on Friday. He turned ?? (it's a secret). All I can tell you is he's old. Our DOCNA trial started on Friday so Judy and I snuck off and the O'Neills bought Jason a really cool birthday cake. It fit for the weekend. I just had to make a little adjustment to it.

(he had to take a dump)

The first night went well with a Q for Chase in Jumpers. She had an awesome run. Course time was 22.70 and she ran a 15.07. I was so proud of her.

Saturday was another great day for Chase. She had a Q in the Strategic Time Gamble and also Q'd in the NAC which qualified her to attend Nationals in PA coming up in October. I may not be able to run by then but I told Jason he would have to take her to compete.

Sunday she had 2 additional Q's in Jumpers and then another in the Traditional Gamble.

Taylor also had a wonderful weekend. She was running fabulous and had tons of fun. She Q'd in both Snakes & Ladders & Jumpers.

She also Q'd on Sunday in Traditional Gamblers.

I'm attaching some photos of our trial. I can't attach video until our DVD burner is fixed. I'm bumbed because I forgot to get a picture of my dear buddy Claire. She's 9 and my little buddy. Next time I see her I need to get a photo of the 2 of us together.

Henry's My Boyfriend and that's his Wife Next to Him


Our dogs share the same lover. Jynx is his name. He's a crazy little dog.


I should also add the photo that my friend Caras made for me. We do crazy things at work. I was arguing with my friend Chandra because she said she would like to be shipped away but couldn't fit in the box she had. I told her she could definitly fit. She still didn't believe me so I showed her. I climbed right in. Chandra then had to get a photo of me in the box. My friend Caras took that photo and stuck me out in the field with the Cows. I think she's trying to tell me something.

1 comment:

Carie said...

That cake was HILARIOUS!! I'm dying laughing! Miss you!!