Sunday, October 21, 2007





October Week 2

1/2 way through the week my breathing started coming back to normal. I was very excited to finally be able to catch a full breath. Well, full on my terms. This weekend I knew JaCob and Trishcabob were coming to visit and I would finally meet the wonderful Dakota. Dakota is such a treat. I really enjoyed visiting with her. I also missed Jacob and Trish so I was so thrilled to be able to visit with them again. Even though it was short. We went to Kings for a late night dinner. Then tried to watch Stick It. I was exhausted so ended up going to bed 1/2 way through the movie. When we woke up on Sunday we had breakfast at Front Street before Jay, Jacob, Trish, Dakota and Kenzie headed out for ta few days. They planned on hiking the NJ highpoint and also the NY highpoint. I was very jealous that I couldn't go but honestly, I probably couldn't have kept up. I'm not the fastest hiker in the world. Mainly because I can't breath. I totally would have slowed them down. They all had a great time though. Jason shared photos and stories with me. Maybe next time.

Oh yeah, I forgot, we also hooked up the hot tub on Saturday. That's why I was so exhausted.

No comments: