Sunday, July 29, 2007

Congrats to us on a fun filled AGILITY WEEKEND!

First off, let me start by saying, screaming might I add "SAM GOT HER JUMPERS TITLE" . I never thought this day would come but for some reason my precious Sam just loves DOCNA. Maybe it's because she spends a lot of time with her Boy Toy Jynx. He was a little bit away but I think she knew he was up their was was on fire. :-) I was so excited for Sam. She also received her first Q in Intern. Poor Sam is exhausted now and laying downstairs. Actually, she won't get up she's so tired.

To sum up the weekend I took off work early on Friday. Of course I really didn't work hard because I had other things on my mind. After I left I headed straight over to the fairgrounds to help set up the show. First I set up the camper because I wanted to get it up before it started raining. Set up was fun. Darrel had some funny music playing and we were all dancing. Then after numerous calls to Jason (I forgot stuff) I finally felt like nothing else needed to be brought. People were starting to arrive and I was starting to get more and more excited. We only did 3 runs, if I remember correctly. A standard run, Jumpers and I think Traditional Gamblers. All the kids did really well. That night we went to sleep, or tried. Poor Taylor was irritated and was barking every few seconds. Jason finally decided at 2:00 am that he had enough and was going to head home. I told him to stay and he did. I was very excited because we had a good Saturday. Besides being exhausted all day Saturday was a good day with a few more Q's. After the show I headed over to the Breed/Rally/Obedience show. Oh my gosh, I didn't stay long at all I was so bored. I felt myself knodding off and shaking my head so I went back to the camper. Once I got back I really felt like roller blading. So, Kenzie and I went out. Everyone was shocked that I was rollerblading because they were all tired. TONYA NEVER GET'S TIRED! So we rollerbladed a few rounds and then headed back. Poor Kenzie just couldn't take it any more. After I dropped her off I went out for another lap and decided to call it a night.

Sunday was a fun day. Still tired but we all were so of course we are all a little nutty at this point. We had 4 classes and around 100 entries, I think, so I knew the show would be over quick. We ran one of my favorite things, Trigility. Jacqui's dad John ran Taylor (and did a fabulous job), Jason ran Sam and I ran Chase. We didn't Q but we had a great time. One of these days the McKenna team will get our Trigility titles. Jumpers was at the end of the day. I moved Sam up to intern and she rec'd her first Q. Woo Hoo. I was sad to see the show end but I was glad to be home so I could rest.

Sorry I didn't post this earlier. I was exhausted and didn't feel like blogging. :-)


No comments: